Token MultiSender is an efficient tool for sending airdrops to a large (or small) group of addresses. It bulk processes transfers into a small number of transactions, and distributes tokens for minimal fees. Token MultiSender supports the xDai Chain as well as the Ethereum mainnet, testnets, POA Network and others to send native or ERC20 tokens.
In the following tutorial, we will airdrop xDai to a small number of addresses.
1) Go to https://multisender.app/. You will be prompted to connect with your web3 enabled Ethereum wallet. Click Connect.
Connection options include include MetaMask, Portis or Squarelink. In this tutorial, we use Nifty Wallet, which functions in a similar way to Metamask. Make sure your Nifty wallet is open and connected to the right account, then select MetaMask from the icons list.
2) Select the token to airdrop. You can choose to send any token you have in your wallet - the list of your tokens will appear in the dropdown. We will choose to send xDai - xDai Native Currency. Decimals will populate automatically (18) and Deflationary will be locked to no (this is only used for specially designated tokens where a % of the supply is burned on every transaction)
3) Enter in the list of Addresses and Amounts amounts will be sent to - one
address,amount per line. For example:
The list can be imported from a CSV file or entered manually.
4) Push Strategy will be auto-selected for sending xDai. Click the Send button to initiate the process.
5) You will be forwarded to a summary screen which displays information about the airdrop. Gwei will default to 2 Gwei, change to 1 to save a small amount on transaction costs. Click Proceed to continue.
6) Your web3 wallet will open to confirm the transaction. Click Submit to confirm.
7) The transaction(s) will also be confirmed within seconds on the MultiSender page.
8) Check BlockScout for additional details about the transaction if desired.