1) Set a temporary zero fee in the
Registry contract for registering addresses at the bootnode rpc.
a) Check the bootnode ip is accessible in a browser. Visit https://184.108.40.206 (using the bootnode's ip address). You may see a warning that the certificate is invalid. Click Advanced and proceed and unlock the browser. You should now see a message like "Used HTTP Method is not allowed. POST or OPTIONS is required". This means the bootnode is ready for the next step.
2) Go to https://legacy.mycrypto.com/ in Google Chrome
3) Click on the network in the top right and select Add Custom Network/Node
4) Fill in information about your node.
Node name can be your choice
url is https://220.127.116.11 (using your bootnode ip)
Keep currency as ETH
Save and Use Custom Node
5) Set gas price to 0.
Open context menu (right click) for the
Gas Price slider and choose
Change the value of
min attribute of
input html tag to
Close Chrome Developer Tools. Now, you can set zero gas price in the slider
6) Go to the Contracts Tab. Enter in the Registry Contract Address and the ABI for the Registrar Contract.
7) Select the
setFee method using the MoC key. Under How to Access, use the json/Keystore file option to connect to your MOC keystore. Set the
_amount to 0.
8) Submit the transaction. Fill in the default value for Gas, it may be adjusted (here the default was 30000 adjusted to 21400.