Tokens will be available for withdrawal and use based on the distribution rules for your role.
Private Investors: 25% released at listing*, 10% at day 28, remaining 65% distributed during the next 224 days.
Advisors: 0% released at listing. Token release begins 84 days post listing and continues daily for 252 days. * Available immediately using the withdrawal process
1) Import your account to MetaMask. This is the account you used to obtain STAKE as an Advisor or Private Investor. You can use the private key or JSON file to import.
2) Add a small amount of ETH to your account to cover transactions.
3) Go to MyEtherWallet.com and login with MetaMask.
Click Access My Wallet
Select MEW CX (MetaMask)
4) Go to Contract -> Interact With Contract in the side menu.
5) We will interact with the Distribution Contract to prepare an amount for withdrawal. The
makeInstallment function is called to unlock amounts available for withdrawal. Amounts are available according to the release schedule.
For example, 10% of a private investors amount will be available after day 28. This function is called after day 28 to prepare this amount for withdrawal. Each day following (for the next 224 days) a percentage of tokens is released, and each day this function may be called to prepare the corresponding amount for withdrawal.
If a day is skipped, that amount accrues. The total amount available is unlocked when the
makeInstallment function is called.
5a) Enter Contract Information:
ABI: https://kovan.etherscan.io/address/0xC468a24d4E15c7A1e081394e24CE95E5D3b23554#code. Copy the ABI Code here and paste into the ABI/JSON Interface field.
5b) Next screen:
makeInstallment function from the dropdown menu.
Enter a value in the _pool(unit8) field. This value depends on your role:
Private Investor: 3
5c) Confirm the transaction in MetaMask.
6) Once the above transaction is complete (or to withdraw initial private amount), the installment amount is available to withdraw to your wallet. Return to the Interact with Contract menu item and enter in the MultipleDistribution contract information. Note the contracts are different for Private Investors and Advisors.
6a) Next Screen:
Select the withdraw function from the dropdown menu
6b) Confirm the transaction in MetaMask then Close the Success Message.
7) Checkout the transaction in EtherScan. The tx for this example withdrawal is: 0x4036f11613402b964fa2602d6d849b2af00b52403c5ac625977c68d52374c2c5
8) Tokens are now transferred to your wallet! To view, add the token to Metamask
8a) Click on the Menu and select Add token
8b) Click Custom Token and enter in the STAKE Token address. The remaining details will autopopulate. Click Next.
STAKE Token Address: 0xBB8685525257D89E8b104Ec4193565df67979023
8c) Click Add Tokens to add to your wallet view. You can now use or send STAKE as you would any other ERC20 token.