Advisors: 0% released at listing. Token release begins 84 days post listing and continues daily for 252 days.
1) Import your account to MetaMask. This is the account you used to obtain STAKE as an Advisor. You can use the private key or JSON file to import.
2) Add a small amount of ETH to your account to cover transactions.
3) Go to MyEtherWallet.com and login with MetaMask.
Click Access My Wallet
Select MEW CX (MetaMask)
Accept Terms and continue
4) Go to Contract -> Interact With Contract in the side menu.
5) We will interact with the Distribution Contract to prepare an amount for withdrawal. The
makeInstallment function is called to unlock and transfer amounts available for withdrawal. Amounts are available to unlock according to the release schedule.
Each day following (for the next 224 days) a percentage of tokens is released, and each day this function may be called to prepare the corresponding amount for withdrawal.
If a day is skipped, that amount accrues. The total amount available for any role is unlocked within the schedule when the
makeInstallment function is called.
5a) Enter Contract Information:
ABI: https://etherscan.io/address/0x9BC4a93883C522D3C79c81c2999Aab52E2268d03#code Copy the ABI Code here and paste into the ABI/JSON Interface field.
5b) Next screen:
makeInstallment function from the dropdown menu.
Enter a value in the _pool(unit8) field. This value depends on your role:
Private Investor: 3
Advisor: 4 Note: values can also release installments for the Ecosystem Fund: 1 or the Foundation Reward: 5
5c) Confirm the transaction in MetaMask.
makeInstallment has been called (or to access initial private funds), the withdraw function is used to move an available amount into your wallet. The withdraw function can be called any time after a single
makeInstallment call or multiple
To start, return to the Interact with Contract menu item and enter in the MultipleDistribution contract information.
6a) Next Screen:
Select the withdraw function from the dropdown menu
6b) Confirm the transaction in MetaMask then Close the Success Message.
7) Checkout the transaction in EtherScan. The tx for this example withdrawal is: 0x4036f11613402b964fa2602d6d849b2af00b52403c5ac625977c68d52374c2c5
8) Tokens are now transferred to your wallet! To view, add the token to Metamask
8a) Click on the Menu and select Add token
8b) Click Custom Token and enter in the STAKE Token address. The remaining details will autopopulate. Click Next.
STAKE Token Address: 0x0Ae055097C6d159879521C384F1D2123D1f195e6
8c) Click Add Tokens to add to your wallet view. You can now use or send STAKE as you would any other ERC20 token.