Initial funds available 29.04.2020 for withdrawal (25% released)
New funds available 27.05.2020 (10%) and each day following for the next 224 days. To transfer any available funds, you must follow the withdrawal process (pull strategy).
1) Import your account to MetaMask. This is the account you used to obtain STAKE as an Advisor or Private Investor. You can use the private key or JSON file to import (or Connect Hardware Wallet).
2) Add a small amount of ETH to your account to cover transactions (.05 recommended).
3) Add the STAKE token to your wallet
a) Click on the top left Menu 三 then press Add token
b) Click the Custom Token item and enter in the STAKE Token address. The remaining details will autopopulate. Click Next.
STAKE Token Address: 0x0Ae055097C6d159879521C384F1D2123D1f195e6
c) Click Add Tokens to add to your wallet view. You will have 0 STAKE tokens to start. In the next steps, you will add STAKE to your wallet.
5) Connect MetaMask.
6) Once connected you will see information related to your amount of STAKE. This includes:
Stake Your total token amount.
Withdrawn Amount of tokens you have already withdrawn.
Locked Amount of tokens locked for future withdrawal.
Available Amount of tokens available now. You will receive this amount when you process a withdrawal. If 0, you may need to unlock funds prior to withdrawal.
Total number of installments: Total installments (224).
Number of remaining installments: How many daily installments are left.
Next installment: Installments are released according to the following schedule:
25% released at initialization
10% released on Day 28
Daily installments for 224 days following day 28
7) Press the Withdraw* button to start the process. This will transfer the entire amount from Available to your Wallet Address. Confirm the transaction in the MetaMask popup.
If you have difficulty using the DApp or would prefer withdrawing manually, see the Manual Instruction for Private Investors which uses Etherscan to process the transfer.