Initial funds available 29.04.2020 for withdrawal (25% released)
New funds available 27.05.2020 (10%) and each day following for the next 224 days. To transfer any available funds, you must follow the withdrawal process (pull strategy).
1) Import your account to MetaMask. This is the account you used to obtain STAKE as an Advisor or Private Investor. You can use the private key or JSON file to import (or Connect Hardware Wallet).
2) Add a small amount of ETH to your account to cover transactions (.05 recommended).
3) Add the STAKE token to your wallet
a) Click on the top left Menu 三 then press Add token
b) Click the Custom Token item and enter in the STAKE Token address. The remaining details will autopopulate. Click Next.
STAKE Token Address: 0x0Ae055097C6d159879521C384F1D2123D1f195e6
c) Click Add Tokens to add to your wallet view. You will have 0 STAKE tokens to start. In the next steps, you will add STAKE to your wallet.
4) Go to the following address on Etherscan. https://etherscan.io/address/0x3cFE51b61E25750ab1426b0072e5D0cc5C30aAfA#writeContract
5) Connect MetaMask. Click on Connect to Web3 and click Connect on the MetaMask popup.
6) In Etherscan, press the Write button next to the withdraw function.
7) Confirm the transaction details in MetaMask.
8) Click View your transaction to see transaction details
If MetaMask shows that your withdrawal transaction fails, try to unlock funds first:
Go to the following address on Etherscan: https://etherscan.io/address/0x9BC4a93883C522D3C79c81c2999Aab52E2268d03#writeContract
Connect MetaMask. Click on Connect to Web3 and click Connect on the MetaMask popup.
In Etherscan, find makeInstallment point, enter in 3 in _pool text box, and then press the Write button:
After your makeInstallment transaction is processed, repeat the steps above (starting from the step 4) to call the withdraw function.