Stake can be moved to change which candidate you are delegating to, or to spread your STAKE to different validator pools.
You must either retain the minimum amount of stake in the pool (to remain in the pool), or move the entire amount. This will cause you to exit the current source pool and shift your stake to a new target pool.
STAKE placed on an active candidate pool who is not a current validator, or STAKE placed on an inactive candidate pool, can be moved at any time.*
Stake placed on an active validator pool can be moved during the same staking epoch in which it was placed. It cannot be moved once it is active protecting the protocol.
Stake cannot be moved or withdrawn from a banned pool until the ban is complete.
1) Locate the pool you would like to move stake from (the source pool), and click the move stake icon. This icon will only appear if moving stake is a current option.
2) Fill the following:
You must keep the minimum amount in the current pool to remain a delegator, or remove the entire amount to move your delegation to a different pool.
If the pool you are moving to already has the minimum amount delegated, you can move any additional amount to that pool.
Choose a target pool from the dropdown list where you want to move the stake.
Click Move Stake.
3) When you select the target pool, the modal will change to display information about the source pool (the current pool you are delegating to) and the target pool (where you are moving your STAKE).
4) To proceed, click the Move Stake button. Confirm the transaction through the web3 wallet interface.
5) Once the transaction is complete, STAKE will be immediately removed from the current pool and placed in the selected pool.
6) Moved stake is considered pending until the end of the current staking epoch. It can be moved an unlimited number of times until the staking window closes at the end of the epoch.