The xDai to BSC Bridge now supports wrapped BNB (WBNB) to BNB conversions directly from xDai. Tokens are transferred AND unwrapped to native BNB during the bridging process!
Swap your token(s) for WBNB on xDai
Bridge WBNB to BNB on Binance Smart Chain (BSC)
Use this BNB for transactions on BSC (including bridging additional tokens from xDai to BSC).
Use a DEX to swap your token on xDai for WBNB. In this example we use HoneySwap to convert xDai to WBNB.
1) Go to app.honeyswap.org. Connect your MetaMask wallet to xDai and select the pairs you want to trade. In this example we will swap XDAI to WBNB, but you can swap any token with enough liquidity to WBNB.
2) WBNB may not be in the Token Dropdown. To add, copy in the WBNB address on xDai - 0xCa8d20f3e0144a72C6B5d576e9Bd3Fd8557E2B04 - and select the token.
3) Enter in the amount to Swap and you will see the amount you will receive in WBNB. Click the swap button to continue.
4) Confirm the swap on Honeyswap and then in MetaMask.
Once your swap is complete, you will move WBNB across the bridge to receive BNB on BSC.
1) Go to the Omni Bridge https://omni.xdaichain.com/bridge
Select BSC <-> xDai from the Dropdown. Your MetaMask should still be connected to the xDai Chain.
Choose Wrapped BNB on xDai and enter the amount you want to bridge.
Toggle to Receive BNB. When your transaction is bridged, the WBNB is also unwrapped on the Binance Smart Chain as a part of the transaction! This gives you native BNB on BSC.
Click Request to begin bridging.
2) Click to Continue and confirm the transaction in MetaMask.
3) While transaction is processing, you can view progress in the ALM Monitor (optional)
4) Once complete, switch to the Binance Smart Chain in MetaMask in order to claim.
5) Claim your tokens and confirm in MetaMask.
6) Once the claim is processed, you will have native BNB in your wallet on the Binance Smart Chain. You can use this for transactions as needed, and to pay tx costs for bridging over other tokens from xDai.