You can transfer currencies directly within the wallet interface - from ETH -> DAI and DAI -> xDai, or in the reverse direction from xDai -> DAI and DAI -> ETH. This all-in-one interface makes it easy to initiate and complete transfers.
To start, Click Exchange.
You can use the burner wallet interface to transform your Eth into xDai, without needing to go through an exchange or use the Bridge UI. You will need some extra Eth to pay gas fees for the transfers.
1) Press the Eth to Dai button.
2) Enter the amount in USD to send and click Send. The app will automatically calculate the gas fees and transfer through UniSwap. You may end up paying higher than normal gas fees for this operation - conduct manually to control fees.
3) You will now have Dai in your wallet. To convert to xDai, press the Dai to xDai button.
4) Enter the amount in USD to send and click Send. The app will automatically transfer the amount through the xDai bridge.
1) Press xDai to DAI button.
2) Enter amounts and press Send. Funds will be sent to bridge then transferred back to DAI.
3) Click DAI to ETH button
4) Enter amount to transfer and click Send. Make sure you have enough ETH to cover the gas fees for the transaction. You may end up paying higher than normal gas fees for this operation - conduct manually to control fees.
5) Wait for the transfer to be processed by the exchange.